2020 Pitch Party Competition Rules
This year we are restructuring the format of the 2020 Pitch Party! With the application, we are asking ventures to submit a 60 second video pitch. After review, the finalists will move on to a live pitch in front of judges during the Virtual finals.
1. MINUTE TO WIN IT
- Video must be 60 seconds or less, to be submitted with your application.
- At least one person must be present on camera to introduce your team and venture name
- There is no video altering allowed, meaning it is forbidden to speed up your video to achieve a lower time.
- Be Creative! This is your opportunity to appeal to judges in an unconventional way! We have some tips for ventures here.
2. PITCH PARTY FINALS
- Taking place on November 5th, from 5:00-7:00pm
- You will be notified by November 1st, if your team has been selected pitch live during
- Finalists will be given FIVE minutes in front of judges to pitch their startup.
- A first place and runner-up from each category will be awarded a cash prize!
- The top two teams will have the opportunity to give a one minute pitch during the award ceremony for an extra prize.